Think and Grow Rich for Women – How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear
Think and Grow Rich for Women – How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear is something all of us women need to in order to take personal inventory and evaluate our ghosts (aka lies we tell ourselves) so we can live a life of greatness and purpose.
In the video below titled, “Think and Grow Rich for Women – How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear“, I will share what these ghosts are and touch on them a smidge…
Think and Grow Rich for Women – How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear will empower you to break free from what’s keeping you stuck so you can live a more meaningful, happy, successful life!
The Six Ghosts of Fear:
- Fear of Poverty
- Fear of Criticism
- Fear of Ill Health
- Fear of Loss of Love of Someone
- Fear of Old Age
- Fear of Death
Fear of Poverty Symptoms:
How to Outwit Fear of Poverty:
- Set financial goals..ask a financial advisor for help.
- Get a financial education.
- Don’t relay on someone else for your financial security, like a husband or partner.
- Spend less than you earn—it’s really that simple!
- Build an emergency fund.
- Start investing—start small and build.
- Pay attention and be engaged in your day-to-day money management, talk about it with your spouse.
- Keep an eye on your credit score and work to get it as high as possible.
- Don’t spend money to make yourself feel good (not sure I agree with this, it can be good to pamper yourself sometimes…in small ways, like buying yourself flowers, getting a pedicure, haircut, massage, etc.)
- Learn from your money mistakes.
Fear of Criticism Symptoms:
- Self Consciousness-generally expressed through nervousness, timidity, awkward movement of the hands and limbs, shifting of the eyes
- Lack of Poise-Lack of voice control, poor posture, poor memory
- Personality-Lacking in firmness of decision, personal charm, and ability to express opinions definitely. Imitating others. Boasting.
- Inferiority Complex-The habit of expressing self-approval as a means of covering up a feeling of inferiority. Using “big words” to impress others.
- Extravagance-The habit of trying to “keep up with the Jones-es” spending beyond one’s means.
- Lack of Initiative-Failure to embrace opportunities, fear to express opinions, being evasive or deceitful in both words and actions.
- Lack of Ambition-Mental and physical laziness, lack of self assertion, slowness in reaching decisions, easily influenced by others, unwillingness to accept the blame for mistakes.
How to Outwit Fear of Criticism:
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Look in the mirror and say, “I am FABULOUS!”
- Think of 5 things you’re grateful for.
Fear of Ill Health Symptoms:
- Autosuggestion-Looking for and expecting to find, the symptoms of all kinds of disease.
- Hypochondria-The habit of talking of illness, concentrating the mind upon disease, and expecting the appearance. Negative thinking
- Lack of exercise-Interferes with proper physical exercise, and results in being overweight.
- Susceptibility-Breaks down Nature’s body resistance and creates a favorable condition for any form of disease.
- Self-Coddling-Seeks sympathy, using imaginary illness as the lure.
- Intemperance-Using alcohol or drugs to “treat” pains instead of eliminating their cause.
How to Outwit Fear of Ill Health:
- Take care of yourself!
- Stay active, healthy, and in tune with your body
- Have a Positive Mental Attitude!
Fear of Loss of Love Symptoms:
- Jealousy-Being suspicious of friends and loved ones without any reasonable evidence.
- Fault Finding-Finding fault with friends, relatives, business associates, and loved ones.
- Gambling-Gambling, stealing, cheating, and otherwise taking hazardous chances to provide money for loved ones, with the belief that love can be bought.
How to Outwit Fear of Loss of Love:
- Be empowered
- Be strong
- Have conviction in your values
- Be financially independent
Fear of Old Age Symptoms:
- Slowing down-Believing one is slipping because of age
- Speaking apologetically of one’s self as “being old”-Instead of being grateful for achieving wisdom
- Killing off initiative, imagination, and self reliance-By falsely believing one’s self too old to exercise these qualities
- Dressing-Trying to appear much younger
How to Outwit Fear of Old Age:
- Stay active
- Contribute to the world around you
- Appreciate what you have and what you’ve accomplished
- Share your talents with others
- Celebrate life each day in the present, instead of dwelling over how things “used to be”
Fear of Death Symptoms:
- Thinking- About dying instead of making the most of LIFE
- Causes-Ill health, poverty, lack of appropriate occupation, disappointment over love, insanity, and religious fanaticism.
How to Outwit Fear of Death:
- Make the most of each and every day!
- If you have a burning desire for achievement, and back it up with useful service to others, your focus will be on living a life of significance, and leave no room for the fear of death.
The 7th Basic Evil is…..wait for it, wait for it….lol
Susceptibility to Negative Influences.
Napoleon Hill warns: “It is more deeply seated and more often fatal than all of the six fears.”
The ability to overcome the 6 basic fears lies in your mind and the ability to control your thoughts, the seventh basic evil can best be controlled by your actions as well as your willpower to not allow other people’s negativity to permeate your spirit and bring you down.
Think of a time when a close friend or family member called you with devastating news of a tragedy that has happened. It instantly brings you down in the depths of sorrow.
Now think of a time a close friend or family member called you with great news of a promotion, financial gain or some other “win”, it instantly took you to a place of joy and happiness, celebrating!
See, we all go through these emotional roller coasters but the more you protect yourself from negative influences, the better off you’ll be. So, guard your thoughts and choose your environments, friends and associates wisely!
Be sure to come back for the fifteenth chapter discussion!
To see the previous chapters from the book, “Think and Grow Rich for Women”, click the links below:
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Burning Desire
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Faith
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Autosuggestion
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Specialized Knowledge
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Imagination
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Organized Planning
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Decision
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Persistence
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Power of the Mastermind
Think and Grow Rich for Women-Sex Transmutation
Think and Grow Rich for Women – Subconscious Mind
Think and Grow Rich for Women – The Brain
Think and Grow Rich for Women – The Sixth Sense
Also, and this is very important…..buy the book by clicking on the picture of it below! Great stuff!
If you got value from, “Think and Grow Rich for Women – How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear”, please LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT below!
If you’re ready to join a team, a family of people who come from all walks of life who are making it happen, then click the big yellow button below and let’s get ROCKIN’!
Your Partners in Prosperity,
Brian & Felicia White (B and Flea)
Home office 614-259-7107